Although not considered part of the publicly funded health care system, retirement residences play an important role in the continuum of seniors’ care and housing. The owners and managers of retirement residences have the unique challenge of maintaining residence occupancy and being one step ahead of the competition while offering a stellar living environment with excellent hospitality and customer service, a delightful culinary experience and superb health care to seniors.
Retirement Residences’ Experience:
- Work with retirement residences and owner/parent companies
- Facilitate management team alignment
- Development of vision, values and mission statements
- Recruitment of general managers and sales and sales & marketing professionals (in partnership with Greenhouse Marketing & Communications)
- Value proposition and strategic direction development
- Preparing operational reports and statements for Ontario Municipal Board (OMB) Hearings
- Leadership Effectiveness Analysis™ 360 assessments and Sales Performance Assessments™
- Development of Role Success Profiles and coaching culture
- Motivational speaking engagements
- Competitor analyses and marketing audits (in partnership with Greenhouse Marketing & Communications)
- Operational process and structure reviews.